Satan applauds you:
For your perverse behavior, violent outburst, your acts of betrayal, conniving, lying and stealing.
- Anger. Have you ever wondered why there are so many men in prison compared to women? The number of male criminals makes clear that men commit more theft, murder, and rape.
- Sexual Immorality. Some people believe that women struggle with sexual immorality as much as men, but there is an important difference that can be found in the eyes.
- Greed. From CEOs of big businesses to those who lead church, men can be corrupted by power. In today’s world, power usually comes in the form of wealth.
- Sloth. The slacker craves, yet has nothing, but the diligent is fully satisfied. – Proverbs 13:4. A lazy man does not have much to offer his wife, family, job, or the world.
- Pride. If men are to be seen as head of the household, there is no surprise that some men take that role too far. Much like men who lead organizations, those with wealth, those in power, a man who sees himself as having what he needs, has no need for God.
Satan has the power and knowledge to entice and offer man the perishable wealth of the world— And, KEEP IN MIND— all that Satan offers are illusions that distract and rob people of God’s absoluteness of every real good and every real joy.
SATAN OFFERS MEN THE LAVISHES OF EPHEMERAL BEAUTY.
SATAN WILL DRESS YOU UP (with false empowerments) ONLY TO DRESS YOU DOWN, TO TAKE YOU DOWN —
Tower And Flights /JonAk ©️2022
4 thoughts on “SATAN IS NO FRIEND TO ANYONE ~ SATAN IS THE ENEMY OF MAN’S SOUL”
♥️🕊peace and blessings!
And brother in Christ, Satan pumps mankind up with the air of power and pride that leads to a total deflation and hellfire.